I read through the list here to pick the spiritual truths I would recite. I have listed them below. Go read through the list and find the ones that will help you overcome your negative thinking. Together, we can claim victory over our minds and our thoughts.
- Because of Jesus I am a faith-filled, life-speaking, fully devoted follower of Christ.
- Because of Jesus I am forgiven and redeemed.
- God will equip me for the work He calls me to.
- I love my husband fiercely and will lay down my life to serve him.
- I will love my husband both in word and action.
- God has given me everything I need to teach my kids about Him.
- I am capable of leading with the love of Christ rather than the fear of punishment.
- I will encourage, build up, and instill truth in my children.
- In our house, we forgive, we give grace, and we always love.
- I am a faith-filled, big thinking, bet-the-farm risk taker.
- I will never insult God with small thinking and safe living.
- I show God’s love to every client, vendor, coworker, and employee. (John 13:35)
- Neither failures nor successes define my worth.
- God is my defender, negotiator, and guide.
- I am capable of building and leading a strong team.
A few more:
- I believe the best about others.
- I will forgive and give grace always.
- I will hold myself to God’s standards and measure myself with grace.
- I will love and laugh rather than fight and complain.
- I refuse to waste my life on meaningless things.
I am printing this list, several times over. I am going to post it where I can see it, read it, memorize it, think it, speak it, become it. My life is always going to move in the direction of my strongest thoughts, and I am done allowing my mind to be the enemy’s playground.
What words will you start to live by? How do you think they will change the direction of your life?