Are you dealing with something hard right now?
I see you.
And I want you to put that impossible thing to one side of your thoughts for a moment, and go with me somewhere else. Somewhere higher.
Before you were born, God saw you and knew your name and loved you and had dreams for your life. He had plans of good things that you would get to do (Ephesians 2:10).
And then you were born into a world at war. Satan, the arch-enemy of God, continued his campaign of rebellion against God by devising his strategies against God’s family… plans to lie, kill, steal, and destroy.
But one thing never changed. God still sees you and knows your name and loves you and has dreams for your life. Those good things that Ephesians says he planned for you to do? Those haven’t been canceled. It’s time to get on with them.
It’s a ripe spiritual season for God to tear down the barriers that are keeping you back, and that’s what my book Faith with Wings—and the free companion devotional Soar—help position you for.
Jesus came so you could live that complete life that God dreamed for you (John 10:10). He loves you. And it’s not a toothless, powerless love. God’s power is the power to do something about those obstacles that seem to be in the way of his dream for your life.
As you read in Faith with Wings how he did that in my life, you’ll begin to see how he can do that in your life.
He wants to. We are in a new season spiritually. Barriers between God’s people and God’s will are being exposed and torn down. And we have the beautiful opportunity to see God’s kind of freedom arise in our own lives.
My book Faith with Wings, and the free companion devotional, Soar, can help position you for that. I hope you will check them out.
I’d also like to invite you to join my email community, On Freedom, Health and Wholeness. It’s a monthly resource specifically devoted to your Christian spiritual formation, as well as a way for us to connect and communicate about what God is doing.
- Join the email community and get the free Soar https://amylu-riley.com/subscribe/
- Buy Faith with Wings. https://www.amazon.com/Faith-Wings-AmyLu-Riley/dp/0997349646
- Visit the website. AmyLu-Riley.com
- Follow AmyLu Riley on social media. https://amylu-riley.com/links/
I hope to hear from you soon how God is working in your life through these written words.
It’s time to soar.
From the Back Cover of Faith with Wings by AmyLu Riley
In the long wait for healing, AmyLu’s heart has grown guarded toward God. Years of living unhealed have slipped subtle wedges into her relationship with God, until one day she realizes her love for him has cooled, and the wedges are why.
Not knowing how to fix the situation, she asks God to turn every wedge in their relationship into something that will help her love him more.
But she could not have predicted what would happen next.
As God exposes the lies that have tethered her, she discovers that nothing is the way she thought. She becomes free–free to love God, and free to live in a whole new way.
You’re invited into that freedom, too.
With Christian faith and the insight of personal experience, author AmyLu Riley takes on the spiritual issues of people seeking healing from chronic health issues.
In this surprising true story, you’ll learn how one simple prayer from a hurting heart can throw open the door to a life-changing work only God can do.
- Get free as God untangles the hidden lies in your way.
- Discover how God really feels about the healing you need.
- Watch yourself go from wary about God, to really trusting him.
- Find yourself loving God in a way that changes you.
- Be unleashed to fulfill your true destiny in the kingdom of God.
Faith with Wings will help you love the God who wants to heal you, and live spiritually complete and free—the way you were designed to.
Come on an unexpected journey of truth, love, and freedom in Christ. This is a message of hope for every believer waiting for healing.
Get ready to soar free.
About AmyLu Riley
AmyLu Riley is the author of four Christian nonfiction books:
- Faith with Wings – Are you ready to soar free? Come on an unexpected journey of truth, love, and freedom in Christ.
- Faith with Grit – If healing hasn’t come yet, you may have some tough questions for God. Come have the kind of authentic conversation with God that many in need of healing are ready for.
- Stay – When life is so hard that you can’t imagine a dream for it, there is a message for you in Before we can really live, we need to know why we’re still here.
- Jesus as Healer: Miracles and Meditations in Luke – When difficulties cloud your vision, turn to the miracles of Jesus in Jesus as Healer: Miracles and Meditations in Luke.
AmyLu also writes a monthly email devoted to the spiritual formation of Christ-followers, and is currently working on her first fiction project.
“I find life in my relationship with God,” says AmyLu. “Writing is one of the ways I communicate the outpouring of that relationship.”
She and her husband, Richard Riley, live in Indiana with their golden retriever, Annie. You’re invited to join her community at AmyLu-Riley.com/subscribe.